Your new role
As a retail sales Advisor you will be fun, engaging and have a 'can do' attitude. You will be able to influence through your passion and think on your feet. You'll be able to coach, train and develop those around you. Ensuring that Customers are at the heart of every decision we make and have a great experience with Sofology.
What you'll be doing
- You’ll be guiding our customers to their dream Sofa, ultimitely enhancing and delivering sales targets
- Showing designs & styles available for sales to support with recommendations if your customer is a little unsure of what they are looking for
- Always offering the best customer experience & creating a fun environment where everyone feels at home
- Putting together wish lists for your customers if they’re not ready to buy the same day, keeping in touch to offer expert advice to help find that perfect choice
- General housekeeping, cleaning and furniture moves may be required
- Completing customer orders via an Apple Ipad & completing finance applications
- At Sofology, we love to listen, we can sit and chat to our customers for hours, asking the right questions to gather all of the information we need to find our customers their dream sofa
- We’re great at creating the perfect vision through sales, and allowing customers to see what that dream sofa will look like in our customers home - We bring it to life & we create excitement
- We are caring & fun and can adapt to our customers to put them at ease, not every customer is the same - Neither are our Sofology colleagues
- It’s tough choosing a sofa when there’s so much choice, as we’re product experts, we can offer all of the features & benefits to help our customers finalise their decision through our sales ability
- You don’t need to have extensive sales experience, it’s all about personality & capability. There’s a lot we’re good at at Sofology. That means coaching you too!
- A great basic salary & a very generous team bonus
- Professional Qualifications Learning & Development
- Next generation programme 30% discount across the group & 15% for friends & family
- High street Discounts with 100’s of great brands
- Contributory Healthcare Pension
- Your Lawyer
- Employee Assistance Programme for all colleagues & your household
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Discuss flexible working & part time opportunities
- Company Apple Ipad
A little about sofology
At Sofology, sofas are SO our thing - but so are our people! In fact, people are our greatest asset and that’s why we are completely committed to our ED&I strategy, So For All. We are working passionately with all of our colleagues across the business to learn, understand and be completely enthralled into continuing to make Sofology an equal, diverse and inclusive place to work.
It’s important to us to make sure that we don’t just look for new talent to ‘fit in’ with our culture, but instead, we look for incredible talented colleagues to ‘add’ to our wonderful culture.