Customer Service Advisor, Tues-Saturday
Your new role
Our Sofology Customer Service Advisors are at the heart of Sofology's Support Office. The role is to support all of our Customers with any questions, support or guidance, after their dream sofa has been delivered. This may mean, booking out service calls if there are any issues with their sofa, answering any questions around maintenance and cleaning, supporting with questions around finance agreements, and so on. If our customers need us any time after delivery, then you're the colleague that they will come to.
What you'll be doing
- Gain and maintain customers' trust through your product knowledge, expertise and troubleshooting skills.
- Answering a high volume of calls in the call centre, whilst always being compliant and treating customers fairly.
- Use problem-solving and people skills to assure swift resolutions to our customers first time technical queries.
- Provide insightful advice and friendly hands-on technical support to our customers.
- To quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy.
- Educate your team members and customers about our products, keeping your own technical know-how up to date.
- Multi task and have a solid work ethic with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellent, world-class customer service.
- Ability to make and influence decisions with strong people skills and ability to solve problems without support.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Has a ‘can do' positive attitude, a cheerful self-starter and can think on your feet
- Will be a Brand advocate, representing themselves and Sofology in a positive and professional light at all times.
A great basic salary + Bonus
30 Days holiday + Length of service
Your birthday off
Pawternity Leave, Grandparent Leave, Volunteering day Leave
Learning & Development, Next generation programme
30% discount across the group & 15% for friends & family
High street Discounts with 100’s of great brands
Employee Assistance Programme for all colleagues & your household
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
Discuss flexible working & part time opportunities
A little about sofology
We think choosing a new role and choosing a new sofa have a lot in common. Your old one feels comfy, you’re used to it, and you know exactly where you fit. But a new job - or a new sofa - holds so much potential. Pick the right one and you’ll never look back. You want to feel comfortable, but with enough going on to keep you right on the edge of your seat. Our team is always growing, and we’re constantly shuffling up on the sofa to make room for the newest member of the Sofology family.
Founded over 30 years ago, we’re true sofa specialists. So much more than just a piece of furniture, we know that a sofa is the one thing that truly turns our customer’s houses into homes.There’s a lot at stake when it comes to guiding our customers to make the right choice for them - that’s why our customer journey is unique in the sofa market. That means no ‘ends next Sunday sales.